Great work today by all - thanks to everyone for joining!
- Basia, Lauren, Bendte – worked on designing a usability test for the new user interface design
- Nicole, Alex – worked on identifying and reaching out to schools who hadn’t started the survey — Nicole followed up with the lists to Chip at DPS and Laura at the Charter Collaborative to send a gentle reminder to these schools; once sent a survey with an updated link will be sent (by Nicole)
- Graham – made an update to the project setup documentation
- Jonathan – worked with Basia to make tab interface functional in the new design page; pushed a branch to add tabs to the school’s page that has a neighborhood tab
- David – discussed potential displays of datasets to allow for ease of understanding for families with varying backgrounds